- Develop and lead all the administrative duties.
- Handle the relationship with the different suppliers.
- Be able to update and organize financial records.
- Create all the contracts for the members and supervise them.
- Create and send all the invoices for the members monthly.
- Supervise the correct functioning of the different areas.
- Coordinate the use of common areas for members activities.
- Create documents, presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- Organize all the deliveries and supervise the mail.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Organize all the files.
- Manage the schedule appointments.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Assist all the task assigned by the Directors.
- Degree in Administrative area or similar careers.
- Desire knowledge with Atlassian, Confluence or similar platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Ability to learn quick.
- Observant and self motivated.
- Familiarity with online platforms.
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Positive attitude, with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English and French.
Those interested may email their resumes to [email protected]
Become a #SportWorker